We're hiring! Digital/Print Graphic Designer
It’s the people of Torque that define the company. When you work here, you’re not just a cog in a machine – you’ll be expected to take initiative, bring new ideas to the table, and your skills will be grown in new ways. You’ll be working in an open, loft space with a close-knit team of fresh thinkers.
We move fast, but in a calm environment. We work together to create solutions. And you can find us together for happy hour most Fridays.
If all of this sounds like it’s right up your alley, read on about our Digital/Print Graphic Designer opening.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about design, especially in the digital space, and just as passionate about concepting, collaborating with the team, and interacting with clients. The person for this position has a mindset that’s equal parts creative and analytical, and has great people skills. We want someone who can turn abstract, creative ideas into beautiful designs, and who enjoys problem solving and honing their craft along the way. Projects will be held by this person with a sense of responsibility and ownership, and a commitment to having pride in the work.
If all of this sounds like you, keep reading.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years design experience, in digital or print
- Digital design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in all parts of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of responsive design, UI/UX, mobile app design, and interactive design techniques
- Strong ability for conceptual thinking
- Working knowledge of how to prepare production files for print and web
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Metrics/Analytics knowledge and experience
- Technical SEO understanding and experience
- Writing skills
- Collaborate with creative team of print designers, senior designers, copywriters, front-end and back-end developers, and creative directors to produce quality work
- Present work to creative director / senior designer
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Prepare concepts, layouts, and web interface designs
- Present concepts and designs to clients
- Proof final work for accurate alignment and placement of elements, colors, fonts, copy, photos, etc.
- Work with company processes, resources, and cloud-based collaboration tools
- Ensure delivery of quality work on time and on budget
Torque provides a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Torque provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
If you're interested, email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com